Thursday, May 20, 2010

2-Step Bird Punch Tulips




































I am so inspired by everyone's tulip creations made with the wing of the 2-Step Bird Punch (SU), that I had to make some of my own.   I made several of these and left the inside blank so that I can use them for whatever occasion I need...I happened to have a friend who had a birthday this week, so this card was what she got...I hope she enjoys it.

I must confess that almost everything on this card is from the scrap drawer, except the base which is Certainly Celery (SU).  I use Nestabilities Oval and Scallop Oval for the center of the card, then embossed the white piece with Cuttlebug's Damask folder. 

The butterfly and the white scalloped borders are both Marth Stewart punches.

Happy Spring and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment