Monday, March 22, 2010

Mo's Dream Team Guest Designer Challenge





Hi- This is my entry for the Mo's Dream Team Guest Designer Challenge.  This is my first challenge ever...and I'm a little nervous.   But I fell in love with Mo's amazing art a week or so ago when I was surfing, and I had to join in the fun...

The image that I used is "Soaking Up the Joy"...I also added a stamp from SU's Say it With Scripture.  Both were colored/airbrushed with Copics.
The card base is SU's Garden Green, and the Scalloped Circles (Nestabilities) are from SU's Blue Bayou.   The background paper and the colorful strip are from Basic Grey.  The colorful Basic Grey strip is bordered with white, accented with MS's edger punch.
The paper roses are made with Bazzil pink scraps, and a large flower punch.  The leaves are from SU's God's Beauty set, embossed in clear.   Final accents are white Flora Doodles, pearls, Stickles and little butterflies from scraps.
Thank you for looking...I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful Rose-Marie, I love this Joy image her face says it all, love your design...thank you for joining in with our GDT call and good luck with it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete